EP #5 How to keep on track around the holidays and fitness goal setting with Kelsey Heenan
Kelsey Heenan runs the health and fitness brand HIIT BURN that is launching an e-book black friday! HIIT BURN just merged with MIITMAX and is focused on creating High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) workout programs and nutrition programs to simplify the world of health and fitness. She is a health coach that is going to lead us through nurtrion goal setting during the holidays and making those 2020 plans!
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS WITH KELSEY HEENAN:
1) What is your story and how did you get started in the fitness space?
2) You're the founder of HITTMAX and HITTBURN can you tell us what these are all about and why you wanted to develop these products?
3) What is your weekly workout schedule? Do you ever just not feel like working out?
4) Do you have a favorite area to train or a favorite exercise?
5) What do you eat on a normal day? Do you have a favorite meal or snack?
6) With the holiday's coming up do you make any changes in your routines?
7) What's your favorite part of the holidays? Do you have any fun traditions?
9) What suggestions can you give to listeners who still want stay healthy during the holidays?
-healthy food alternatives
-workouts when traveling or out of normal routine?
-staying in a positive mindset
10) Do you drink alcohol? Do you have any suggestions for any healthy drinks?
11) With New Year's resolutions right around the corner so many people set fitness/health goals. What advice can you give people to help them stay committed and keep these resolutions?
12) Do you set New Year's resolutions? If so, do you have any you're planning on setting this year?
13) What makes you feel inspired or like your best self?
14) What do you think your unique skill(s) is/are that has helped you become successful?
15) Do you have any exciting new projects you are working on?
16) How can people connect with you? (social media, unique hashtags, website)
KELSEY HEENAN SOCIAL:
INSTA // WEBSITE // HIITMAX
Are you interested in receiving a quick email from me? Sign up for the Tuesday Tell-all to get my favorite tips, tricks and more straight to your inbox.
If you have a question for us or want to request a guest, comment on our Instagrams ( @thebottledblondepodcast & @kristinacatherinemcinnis ) or ask us in TBB facebook page. Thank you for your attention and support!
LINKS TO POST: