EP #3 How To Become An International Colorist And Salon Owner With Ambrosia Carey
If you've ever been to Auric Salon, you've likely had the pleasure of getting your hair cut by Lead Stylist and Owner, Ambrosia Carey. On top of being a co-founder of Blooming Bloggers and a Top 6 International Colorist, Ambrosia keeps plenty busy with growing both of her businesses and being the best mother to two children! Ambrosia is excited to bring her business savvy and energetic outlook to The Bottled Blonde Podcast. Today’s drinking word is: Pumped
DISCUSSION QUESTIONS WITH AMBROSIA CAREY:
1) What is your background and how did you get started in the industry?
2) What drew you to the hair industry?
3) What type of degree/training do you have? Are there any resources that really helped you on your journey?
4) What was your path to owning your own salon?
5) What do you wish you wished you had known before starting a business?
6) What types of services do you offer?
7) What does it mean to be a hair educator and how did you get started as an educator?
8) Do you have any events coming up? If so, how do listeners find out more?
9) What is your favorite part of your job?
10) What is your least favorite part of your job?
11) What are your top 3 tips for someone wanting to get involved in the hair industry?
12) What other projects/ventures are you involved in?
13) How did you meet Kristy and what caused you to want to become business partners?
14) What is Blooming Bloggers and why did you want to start this type of business?
15) Do you have any upcoming events/projects? How do listeners find out more?
16) How do you find a work/life balance?
17) Do you have a favorite Fall hair trend?
AMBROSIA CAREY SOCIAL:
INSTA // WEBSITE // AMBROSIA PERSONAL WEBSITE
Are you interested in receiving a quick email from me? Sign up for the Tuesday Tell-all to get my favorite tips, tricks and more straight to your inbox.
If you have a question for us or want to request a guest, comment on our Instagrams ( @thebottledblondepodcast & @kristinacatherinemcinnis ) or ask us in TBB facebook page. Thank you for your attention and support!